
First thing in the morning Birch knew something was up......

We arrived swiftly to the hospital.....

Anticipation.....

Todd's stomach feels weird.....

Ryder Aris Meixner is born - 3:53pm, 12-19-2006, 4lbs. 2oz & 19" long

Ryder is checking out the world

Ryder stuns his Dad speechless.......

Mom meets Ryder.....

Cassidy Rose Meixner is born - 3:55PM, 12-19-2006, 3lbs. 5oz. & 16" long

Mom and Dad with our baby girl Cassidy.....

Mom, Cassidy & our life saver & birth coach Sarah "the Doula" ......

Nothing left to do but smile, smile smile!
We would love to hear from everyone - feel free to post your comments below
Check back for more pictures and updates soon!
7 comments:
These are the most beautiful babies in the whole world!!!!!
Love, Mormor
they are so cute. good job
What beautiful babies! Congrats Tania and Todd...I will come up for a visit after they get home and settled!
you got my water works flowing! i am so excited for all of you! it's an instant family! love you all and see you soon!
Congrats guys! I think the photos captured the moment so well. Andy & I are so happy for you both. It makes us even more excited! Andy is on the search for HIS doula!
Keep it up with the photos! They are beautiful!
Amy Wright
Todd & Tania,
Congradulations to both of you on your beautiful new babies. I pray God alway's protects them and keeps them in the palm of his hand. I wish all the world's happiness for all of you.
Love,
Melissa
Todd and Tania
Congratulations! Too cute and I know you are absolutely crazy about them!
God Bless!!
Post a Comment