Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Welcome!!!!!!!


Welcome to "Blackberry Cobbler Home" a family blog.

If you are reading this you have sucessfully set up your account and can now start blogging.....
Some of you may wonder "what does this mean?" well, this site is a place to "post" or write about life in the extended Fannin-McKenzie family. You can also post pictures and make comments to someone's posting. Please feel free to email me at tntmeixner@gmail.com with any questions you may have about posting and general use of this site.

First Blog -

It is 4/18/2006 and I have just turned 35 and thought it would be a great idea for all of us to communicate through this new tool of our modern era.
Some of you may have been wondering, or maybe not, "what are Todd & Tania up to in Minnesota?" Well I will tell you, for those of you who were wondering, others may want to skip straight to the pictures. For the last two years, Tania & I have been buying and selling homes. This is different than flipping homes, the homes we buy, get totally remodeled and then sold. We have just sold our first home and have another on the market. We are in the process of buying another project house, to have ready for the fall market. Below are some pictures of the house that we just sold.













This cedar siding took a long time, in the cold.












It's hard to see but Mark put this dry stacked slate on. And it came out beautiful! It's nearly 10 ft. tall.












The kitchen has maple butcher block countertops, and Brazilian mahogany floors that Mark and I installed.
















All marble bath, its not yellowy in real life.














If you think I look scared you should have seen, it when it was Tania's turn!










My best man was there to catch me if I fainted.

I hope to see the entire family bloggin on here soon! Blogging is fun and all the cool people are doing it.
Bye for now....
Love Todd & Tania




No comments: